These include (but are not limited to):
- Shingles: Shingrix is a newer, more effective vaccine that is recommended for protection against shingles for those over 50 years of age. If you had the older vaccine Zostavax in the past but want greater protection, it is now recommended to get the 2 series Shingrix.
- Hepatitis A and B: Vaccines are available for hepatitis A or hepatitis B or a combination of A&B. If you travel, vaccination is recommended for children and adults.
- Pneumonia: Prevnar 13 is a vaccine that protects you against 13 strains of pneumonia.
- HPV: The Gardisil 9 vaccination protects against cervical, vaginal, and anal cancers and genital warts caused by human papilloma virus (HPV) for women ages 9-45 years and men ages 9-26 years.
- Influenza: We provide both the flu shot (and the flu nasal spray for ages 5-17 years).